feco Systeme GmbH und feco-feederle GmbH are sister companies with the same shareholders.
feco Systeme GmbH
feco Systeme GmbH develops space-defining partition wall systems for high design and construction-related requirements. The company sells system components to licensed partners worldwide. Commercial-property carpenters and large interior design companies create the system partition walls according to their respective country-specific requirements. As the licensor, feco provides partners with access to a sophisticated wall system. This includes upright, glass-frame and connecting profiles, as well as static, sound and fire prevention test certificates. Thus, there are many solid and glass wall systems available, and these are used in the buildings of high-profile customers. The design possibilities range from solid walls with veneer or melamine surfaces, to single-pane or double-glazing glass walls.
- Partition walls profiles and modular Partition wall components
- Pre-finished glass elements
feco-feederle GmbH creates challenging projects realized with feco system partition walls and strong brand office furnishings. Thanks to its two divisions, the company is able to offer a complete spatial design service for office buildings, research and educational institutions from a single source that encompasses the project-oriented design, manufacture and installation of feco system partition walls and interior design services, as well as the design, planning and realization of office furnishings with high-quality brands.
- Modular Partition walls and doors
- Individual interior fitout
- Furnishings for offices and the contract field (vitra, Steelcase, brunner, Assmann, Fritz Hansen, Renz, Thonet, Walter Knoll, COR, Montana, Muuto, Coalesse, werner works, artek, Tobias Grau, Holzmedia, Waldmann, Regent Lighting)
Download short profile